Drive Your Career
Junior Full-Stack Developer
What You’d Be Doing
We are looking to hire a skilled full-stack developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites and applications for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of frontend frameworks.
To be a successful full-stack developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class full-stack developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Full-Stack Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field is a plus.
- Expertise with PHP and NodeJS.
- 1-2 years of work experience as a frontend or backend developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, or SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector or equivalent.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.