What You’d Be Doing
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for the success of key client relationships. We designate those key clients as “Accounts”. The Account Manager focuses on the Account’s success, satisfaction, renewing contracts, and growing revenue through up-selling and cross-selling. A successful AM is highly relational, skilled at solving problems, and generates new revenue.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience in sales, be familiar with CRM platforms, have the ability to build rapport, possess strong negotiation skills, and be deadline and detail-oriented.
- Account Retention
- Account Growth
- Present and sell company products and services to existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Build relationships
- Conduct client meetings, including Quarterly Business Reviews
- Have a deep knowledge of products and services
- Diagnose business problems
- Preparing proposals
- Close deals
- Keep CRM up to date