Table of Contents
You’ve got a fabulous website, images, and blogs.
The next logical question should follow: “Is there anything else I should be doing to keep my customers connected to my business?”
The answer: E-Newsletters.
Send out a monthly or weekly email newsletter to your clients and customers to engage with, inform, and entice them to buy.
Here are the 5 most important things you can do in email newsletters.
- Let your customers know you remember them and appreciate them. Talk to them. Engage them. Use the word YOU. It’s personal and doesn’t feel over spammy in their mailbox. Using the word YOU is much like a call-to-action.
- Be consistent. You may have what they need now. But if not now, then later. By consistently keeping in touch with them via email newsletters, you will be there when they need you.
- Give readers helpful information. That’s why they came to your business in the first place. They are looking for info, tidbits of useful life stuff, and then… they notice your offerings. You become the expert.
- Show them what you’ve been doing. Helped a current client solve a problem? Opened a new location? Designed a fabulous piece of artwork? Show them in your email newsletter. Make connections with the people and you will keep the people.
- Let them know about promotions, referral discounts, and other goodies. Give away something they need or want and you’ll get their attention for certain. And don’t forget to showcase the winners in your newsletters since they love to see faces of happy people!
Don’t worry about unopened email newsletters or unclicked links. Instead, concentrate on giving new and current customers something to talk about with their co-workers, friends, and family. They will remember you for it.
If you need help with any of these tips we’ve featured, we’d be more than happy to discuss our offerings. We are here to help your business soar! Contact us today.