Do I Need a Mobile App?
It’s official. Mobile apps have taken over. Across generations you’ll see everyone nose deep in their phones. Think about your own mobile experience, surely there’s lots of apps you use day to day?
Mobile apps are great for working on the go, connecting to customers, and so much more. If you haven’t thought about it already, here are a few ways you can use Mobile phones for business.
Benefits of Mobile Apps for Your Business
From food delivery to e-commerce stores, mobile apps pave the way for a whole new way of doing business. If you haven’t already, consider these benefits.
- Builds Loyalty with Customers: Apps allow you to develop an instant connection between your brand and customer. With just a few finger taps, your brand is literally within reach.
- Announce Sales and Promos: With a mobile app users can receive reminders and notifications when a product or service go on sale.
- Improve Customer Engagement: Apps are a great way for you to directly communicate with your customers. Whether its reviews, sharing blog articles, apps make it easier than ever before.
- Enhance Brand Recognition: Forget the billboards, or the ads in the newspapers. Mobile apps are the perfect way for you to stay top of mind with your customers.
- Get Social: With a mobile app, you can integrate lots of social media features that easily allows users to login with their Facebook or Twitter as well as share content to their profiles.
Extend Your Website into an App
Did you know that your website can be extended into a mobile app?
When UAW31 came to us, they wanted a way to keep members connected. So, we created a dynamic platform that sends notifications to member’s phones to keep everyone in the loop on what’s happening at UAW31.
Members can “like” and comment on posts, view, and RSVP to events, find contact info, and more. Even better, it’s the easiest thing for their admin to manage.
They’re able to use a single platform to update their website AND the mobile app.
And really, the possibilities for mobile apps are endless.
How could a mobile phone application assist your business? If you have an active blog (you have one, right?), you could push your content directly to your fans via a mobile application.
Sell products? Your mobile app could allow customers to purchase your products via their phone or be notified of new products as they are released.
Honestly, the possibilities are limitless. Have an idea? Let’s brainstorm.