Drive Your Career
What You’d Be Doing
The Marketing Manager role is critical to helping small businesses thrive! This role will have high impact in businesses’ growth and marketing strategies. The role will report to the Marketing Director and be responsible for assisting, developing, and managing aspects of our internal and external marketing strategies for Strategy and the clients we represent. You’ll focus on assisting, creating, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our marketing tactics across various industries and marketing channels.
This role is perfect for a detailed and task-oriented person who is passionate about marketing, marketing systems and platforms, technology, and helping small businesses thrive. You will work with a team of other high achieving marketing professionals, writers, and designers.
- Collaborates with the Director of Marketing and extended team to propose and execute marketing strategies and tactics based on the project objectives and results.
- Develops and executes Digital Ads
- Google Ads, Facebook ads, and other platforms, retargeting
- Develops and executes content
- Social media, ads, emails, collateral, website content, blogs.
- Develops and executes SEO Strategies
- Local directories, link building, keyword research, website optimization
- Initiates timely, clear communication:
- With customers for edits, approvals, information, results, and updates.
- With Strategy team for execution
- Resolves issues quickly and effectively and identifies bottlenecks and issues requiring assistance.
- Uses data and knowledge of the customer and uses information proactively to recommend changes to existing tactics, next steps, additional services, etc.
- Tracks time and ensures projects hit deadlines
- 2+ years of experience with digital ads including Google Ads and Facebook ads, including measurement and analysis.
- 2+ years of experience with content creation and editing
- 1+ years of experience with SEO strategies, for example on page optimization, local listings, backlinks etc.
- Previous agency experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Google Analytics or other data analysis tools
- Familiarity with marketing and branding principles
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Organization/Planning – able to bring order to chaos
- Team Player – works great with teams and contributes for the greater good
- Communication – excellent oral and written communication
- Customer Focus – strives to do what is best for the client over personal preference
- Decision Making – able to make decisions with confidence
- Strategic Skills – able to see the future and determine a path to get there
- Pragmatism – has a practical, matter-of-fact way of approaching problems
- Resourcefulness – able to solve problems and find a way vs stopping at roadblocks
- Adaptability – able to adapt to changing situations or projects
- Listening – able to actively listen, understand and act on conversations with accuracy
- Analysis Skills – able to clearly see connections between data and know how to improve results
- Tenacity – able to finish what is started on time and on budget
- Empowerment – seeks the best in others
- Generosity – freely gives of time, knowledge, and talent
- Excellence – strives for excellence in all aspects of work
- Creativity – able to bring new and creative ideas to any problem or challenge
- Passion – exhibits intense and contagious enthusiasm
- Joy – chooses positivity, encouragement, and authenticity
- Deadlines Met
- Analytic score improvements
- PPC metric improvements