Strategy is looking for a driven, creative individual to join our team! As a Marketing Intern, you’ll gain valuable, real-world experience, and an opportunity to grow your talents.
Applicants must be highly motivated, have a thirst for learning, and willing to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The summer internship is paid with full time hiring opportunity in the fall.
About the Role
- Collaborates with the Creative Director and extended team to propose and execute marketing strategies and tactics based on the project objectives and results.
- Provides general and administrative support for the Marketing team.
- Possesses a limitless curiosity about design, creativity, marketing, and communications in general.
- Assists in the content creation and design of marketing materials, including digital and print assets such as ad copy, blogs, social media graphics, email blasts, business cards, flyers, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and producing quality work.
- Develops s final files for production and implementation.
- Flexible work schedule. Able to work efficiently remotely and at our office.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Executes basic understanding of good layout principles, typography, and colory theory.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, work independently and collaborate with others.
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with social media strategies and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills.
- Recent graduates or current students working towards a marketing, graphic design, or related relevant degree.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) is ideal.
- Experience with the following is not required, but beneficial: Google Analytics, Google Ads, WordPress.