Table of Contents
- 1. Internet Marketing is a great addition to across-the-board marketing, but not a replacement.
- 2. Internet Marketing is about more than social media.
- 3. Gain your Internet customers organically by creating great content.
- 4. Stay on topic and on course.
- 5. Consider hiring a successful marketing agency when your time is full running your day-to-day business.
1. Internet Marketing is a great addition to across-the-board marketing, but not a replacement.
The Internet is just one part of the marketing platform you should adopt. Local clients still want hard copy ads, television and radio ads, and giveaway marketing items. This will ensure you are remembered by your main clients first, instead of last or only when they do an Internet search. Make sure your Internet marketing connects your business to all clients, especially those who can’t just get in a car and drive over.
2. Internet Marketing is about more than social media.
The most informed business owners know that “likes” and “follows” mean a great deal related to customer growth and word-of-mouth Internet advertising, but they don’t always equate to customer retention. Email newsletters are one example of a great way to keep your customers regularly informed and coming back for more.
3. Gain your Internet customers organically by creating great content.
Show your clients that you are the expert in your field and have the products and services that will meet their needs.
4. Stay on topic and on course.
In other words, don’t give up when the numbers aren’t as strong some weeks as others. The numerous factors that flow into client participation of social posts and email newsletters might make you stress over the analytics, but don’t let it. Be flexible and go with the flow. Change direction only when necessary. Your clients will stick with you.
5. Consider hiring a successful marketing agency when your time is full running your day-to-day business.
Many business owners try the “do it all” approach, which is admirable. But be fair to yourself. If your business is large from the get-go or you want it to grow, but you are too busy providing the services and products, a successful marketing agency can be your best friend in business.
For more information, visit our Contact page.